Are you interested in learning more about what we do and how we do it? Would you like us to notify you about upcoming trainings, events, and/or volunteer opportunities? Please fill out and submit the form below. Welcome to our community!
Now, please consider getting involved. Here are just a few of the many ways you can contribute in a meaningful way:
- Do you enjoy spending some time in an office? Answer phones, return calls, prep the mediation rooms, help with filing or database entries – there is always work to do in the office.
- Are you a social media maestro? Come help NCRC design and impliment an effective plan to keep people aware of and invested in our activities.
- Is IT your forte? Do the words Salesforce, Zapier, and Twilio mean something to you? We need you. Really. Today.
- After clicking through our website, are you itching to put your web design skills to work in helping us keep things updated and streamlined? Let us know, and the job just might be yours.
- Do you enjoy social gatherings? We need a few people to help represent NCRC at various functions around town.
- Can you help us with fundraising ventures? Love to throw parties? Do you write the best thank-you notes this side of Emily Post? Please come join our festivities!
Once you have filled out and submitted the form above, please give us a call at your convenience or email Pam Sheridan at email@example.com. We are really happy to meet you.