Whatever your skills, whatever your time: if you would like to share what you have with NCRC, let us know. Feel free to call Pam Sheridan, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 615.333.8400, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are just a few of the many ways you can contribute to our common community wellbeing:
- Are you a trained mediator interested in joining a vibrant community of volunteers? If so, follow this link to download our Volunteer Mediator Application and learn about our Orientation Program.
- Do you enjoy spending some time in an office? Answer phones, return calls, prep the mediation rooms, help with filing or database entries – there is always work to do in the office.
- Are you a social media maestro? Come help NCRC design and implement an effective plan to keep people aware of and invested in our activities.
- Are relational databases your forte? We need you. Really. Today.
- After clicking through our website, are you itching to put your web design skills to work in helping us keep things updated and streamlined? Let us know, and the job just might be yours.
- Do you enjoy social gatherings? We need a few people to help represent NCRC at various functions around town.
- Can you help us with fundraising ventures? Send out thank-you letters? Encourage people to get involved?
Your financial support makes it possible for us to make good on our promise that mediation really is for everyone.