NCRC accepts resumes for full- and part-time internships.
Our interns are a valuable part of our office team and are incorporated into a broad range of activities. Depending upon intern’s interests and office needs, responsibilities may include:
- Mediation Reporting and Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Fundraising/Development Support
- Social Media and Communications
- Event Design and Support
- Workshop Support
- Volunteer Outreach
- Newsletter Production
- Client Follow-Up Survey
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of necessary programs/social media
- Team player, relationally focused
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and skills quickly
Interns gain valuable real world experience by working closely with our staff. Interns also have the opportunity to observe real mediations in the various NCRC programs.
If you are not already in our database, please start by submitting the following:
Once we receive your submission, we will contact you to learn more about your interests. Feel free to call us, as well!